Virtualization is a software solution that enables the use of existing physical hardware much more efficiently with the help of virtual machines, eliminates various software and hardware dependencies, and thus provides great savings in new product and service development costs. The use of virtual machines provides very important opportunities for companies of all sizes, whether small, medium or large.
Virtualization in a nutshell;
- It enables the use of server capacity with high efficiency.
- A new server can be created very quickly when needed.
- Hardware costs are reduced by up to 50% according to the scale of the organization.
- Create new servers for testing or software development as needed.
- Operational installation and maintenance costs are reduced by up to 80%.
- In case of any problem, it is possible to restore the virtual servers very quickly.
- Centralized management enables the monitoring and reporting of all servers from a single center.
- Any application installed in the virtual operating system, a new host computer, stop the virtual operating system, move the operating system file to the new computer and then run again to provide the ease of resuming.
- The old version under Windows allows running MacOs on Windows, Linux, MacOs or Windows under Linux.